Welcome to Holy Trinity Tauranga; a facility that was designed to both be a worship centre for the Tauranga Anglican Parish and to provide the Tauranga Community with a place which could host appropriate events in a professional and welcoming way. Generous giving from Church people and support from organisations like TECT and the Phyl Carmichael Trust helped create the two tiered Auditorium and large foyer area as a disability friendly space providing catering options for large or smaller groups. With smaller breakout areas and a beautiful ‘Village Green” this is a venue for intimate gatherings or big celebrations.
We have a number of competitively priced options for a variety of events.
- The Auditorium seats 859 people: 544 downstairs and 315 in the mezzanine. There is a performers’ ‘Green Room’ and adequate stage wings for graduands, musicians or choirs to assemble.
- The Atrium area, which doubles as a foyer, is a multifunctional space, complete with data projection options and full audio.
- It can seat 100 for a round table meal,
- 200 in front facing rows, or
- 300-350 standing
- The kitchen is fully equipped for catering support with gas ovens and cooktop, two urns and adequate cups for tea and coffee.
- The hall is a multi-purpose area with audiovisual support, seating up to 100.
- The ‘Kauri’ room is a self-sustaining board room seating 12-16.
- There are other smaller meeting rooms seating between 10 and 20 people.
- The ‘village green’ space outside the main building is a great breakout, gathering or catering area allowing overflow between events in fine weather and is capable of having a large marque installed for inclement weather.
Preview the facility in the photos below for a closer look at what’s on offer then call 07 578 7718 or email the administrator, email@example.com for costs for all or part of the facility for your next function and to confirm if your event is suitable to be held in this magnificent venue.
The facility has hosted a variety of events which, while respecting the unique character of this building, have successful engaged and entertained those who attended. Fund Raising events for Waipuna Hospice and Hope Street, Stage entertainment from Operatunity and the Opus Orchestra, public presentations from TedX, awards evenings for Toi Ohomai and Tauranga Boys and Girls Colleges, choral events for our local Harmony-a-Plenty and the NZ Choral Federation, and international acts such as Sola Mio and the Blind Boys of Alabama; these have all found the facility a wonderful canvas on which to paint their event.