4pm-6pm every 3rd Sunday of the month
“Messy Church?” I hear you ask, “Who would want church to be messy?”
Created in an Anglican setting in the U.K., Messy Church is a hands on ministry to families who are unlikely to walk into a Sunday morning structure. Simply, it is a different way of “doing church.”
With core values of being Christ centred, All-age and showing, Creativity, Hospitality and Celebration, it can happen.
The programme consists of:
- Hands on activities, around a biblical theme: our first one was Forgiveness; a new start.
- An interactive story from the Bible. Isuch as Luke 5 17-26 where Jesus heals the paralytic man whose friends let him down through the roof.
- A meal together’ like Pizza and salad with cake for desert.
You could be involved in running Messy Church:
- Join the core group of enthusiasts to run the fun craft activites.
- Come to support by helping to set up, help out and clean up (servant hearts).
- Foodies to organise the evening meal.
- Prayers/ Intercessors to cover each session with prayer.
If you want to find out how it works, come along to a session! See you there!